Thursday, September 12, 2024

 Just a word to note my novel "Prairie Gods" has been accepted by Nightmare Press. It won't come out, however until 2026.   I'm very proud of this novel, but wasn't sure I'd find a publisher.  Seems I picked the right one with Nightmare Press.

I'm also having Amazon print copies of my children's book, "Stacey and the Monkey King," and my humorous, non-fact "biography" of Edgar Rice Krispies, "Edgar Rice Krispies: Mangler of Adventure."

I wrote that back in the 1970s and have worked on it over the years.  I still think it's very funny, and I hope my readers will, too.

I was starting to feel down when I chosen to appear in Marquis "Who's Who in America," mainly for my academic work. Nice to know I made a difference to the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment